Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love Page


I put this page together a few months ago. The owl was a digital element that I found on-line. I printed the same owl 2 times onto white cardstock & cut one out whole & the other just the belly & wing were cut out. I used pop dots to layer the belly & wing on top of the whole bird. I used clear glitter glue to trace the stitches on the bird & gave him rhinestone eyes.
All of the edges were rounded on this layout. I really like how it came out.
Hopefully in a few days I will have another Valentine layout posted. I'm working on one right now with some new papers & embellishments that I just got from Michael's!!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute layout!! Loving the owl!! And of course my lil cutie Dylan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your son's smile. the lo is just so nice.love all the pics and the lovely owl.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks!