Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mom's Birthday Card


Here is a card I just made a couple of weeks ago for my Mom's Birthday. I used cardstock to make the card & the center square. I embossed the center square using my Sizzix Texture Boutique using a dot pattern folder. After running it through, I sanded the surface to reveal the white core of the paper, so that the dots look white. I used a Fiskars corner punch around the edges. I cut out the M's using my cricut & then ran them through my Zyron sticker maker face down so that I could glitter the tops. I ran it through again face up to get the back sticky to adhere them to the square. I used two stacked Prima flowers & added a gem for the O. The Happy Birthday was stamped on & then sprinkled with white embossing powder & heat embossed. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks!